We, The Faith Mission, praising God for His great salvation, rejoice in the fellowship He has given us with Himself and with all fellow Christians.
- We affirm our belief in the One Eternal Triune God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, omniscient and omnipresent, Creator and Upholder of all things, Who is a Spirit, infinite, eternal and immutable in wisdom, power, holiness, justice, mercy, goodness, truth and love.
- We affirm our belief in the divine inspiration and authority of both the Old and New Testament Scriptures in their entirety as the only written Word of God and the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
- We affirm our belief in Jesus Christ, God’s only Son our Lord, Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, truly God and truly Man, whose substitutionary death on the Cross made full atonement for the sins of the whole world and is the only ground of salvation, and Who was raised from the dead and exalted to glory by God the Father.
- We affirm our belief that Man, created in the Image of God, has, through the Fall, become devoid of spiritual and eternal life, totally depraved, and alienated from God, and is perishing because of sin; but by divine grace he may, through repentance towards God, and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ be justified from sin.
- We affirm our belief in the power of the Holy Spirit to convict of sin, create faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, regenerate and sanctify the soul, and indwell the Christian to empower for holiness of life and effectiveness in service.
- We affirm our belief that the Church is engaged in constant spiritual conflict with Satan and the principalities and powers of evil, whose aim is to overthrow the Church and frustrate its task of world evangelism; a warfare which requires God’s armour and the weapons of truth and prayer.
- We affirm our belief that our Lord Jesus Christ will return, personally and visibly, in power and glory, and in all that the Holy Scriptures associate with His Second Advent.
- We affirm our belief in the resurrection of both the just and the unjust, and in the eternal blessedness of the redeemed in Christ, and the eternal punishment of the finally impenitent.
- We affirm and believe that all who share this Biblical faith should unite in fellowship, work and witness: we therefore rejoice to cooperate with others to spread the Good News that Jesus Christ, as the Church’s reigning Lord, offers the forgiveness of sins, and the liberating gift of the Holy Spirit to all who repent and believe.